Rebuyer Limited trading as BornGood
Rebuyer Ltd takes your security and privacy very seriously and adhere to the highest standards of data protection.
Any personal information you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Rebuyer Limited.
You have the option to limit the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline, but if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to deliver our services in full to you, the service delivered to yourself may be limited.
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
- your social media handles;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your online browsing activities on any of our websites including which items you store in your shopping cart;
- information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with us; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you fill in an online form on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our website. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
How we use your data
Rebuyer Limited may use your data for any of the following:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- to process, administer and take payment for your order(s) or purchase(s) through our website, email or phone orders and during delivery;
- to improve our products and services, including by customer survey, and to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other devices);
- with your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may interest you;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute);
- to administer the website and for internal record keeping, business development and research (including anonymisation of your personal information for future statistical analysis);
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. We will let you know if we decide or need to use your personal information in a considerably different way to those that we have previously told you about. We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes set out above.
To ensure you are kept up to date with Rebuyer Limited news, we use personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and news. You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communication from Rebuyer Limited at any time.
You can request to view, edit or delete your personal data by contacting us on email@example.com
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
The below explains the cookies we use and why.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
We collect and use customers’ personal data, as necessary to perform our contract with you:
- for the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods or services to a customer;
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this Notice;
- the right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
- the right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
- the certain rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling;
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them;
- the right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about Rebuyer’s Privacy Notice please contact email@example.com
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (“ICO”).
Whilst we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Rebuyer Limited. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through Rebuyer Limited have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following details:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0191 249 3869
Postal Address: BornGood, Unit 36U, The Bridges, Sunderland, SR1 3DR.
Changes to Privacy Notice